ES - Do we need a cotehardie workshop?

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Mon Oct 30 20:25:08 PST 2000

Your Excellency,

I would never suggest that anything towards the end of the Great Byzantine
Empire or later is beyond the scope of the SCA!!!

Heaven forbid!!  My own dear Husband is an Elizabethan Gentleman.

Of course the cotehardie workshop can be held *after* Three Kings.  However,
for those who want to make a cotehardie *to wear* at Three Kings, I will be
having Solarium at my house next Monday (Nov. 6), where I will be sewing
madly.  This could even go into the evening hours if those who have day jobs
are unable to attend.

I also picked up a cool fluer-de-lis stamp from Garden Ridge this last
weekend.

In Service, as Always,

Where Life is Good in Elfsea,

Mistress Xene