ES - [Fwd: ST - Fall Court reminder and some questions answered (long)]

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Thu Oct 5 05:47:47 PDT 2000

sorry folks, if this is a double posting--sometimes Agiwulf's isp
bounces postings to your list back to him.
BTW, Galen, if I am not mistaken, this event will be taking place VERY
CLOSE to Elfsea.  OOh, I can feel the "hick cooties" swirling around me
even now!   But I wiil perservere, because we sure don't want those west
of the End Of The World feeling unloved, now, do we?  (only slightly
malicious grin...)

Hope to see many of you there!

Catrin