ES - Scroll Submissions!

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Mon Oct 9 13:46:57 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

The scroll deadline for November is the 25th of the month.  This means that
by this time I need the articles from all those WONDERFUL people who
promised me articles, or those who haven't promised me them but are writing
them anyway.

Please consider writing an article for the scroll, I will find a way to
publish ANYTHING.  In the words of a famous newspaper : "Everything that's
fit to print."

I would particularlly love articles on Italian Ren. arts and clothing, heavy
fighting styles/basics (either historical or SCA developed), light fighting
styles/basics (either SCA or especially Historical).

Put me to the test,

Timothy of Glastonbury
Chronicler