ES - Re: ST - RE: Gulf Wars, kitchen, et. al.

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Thu Sep 7 06:52:40 PDT 2000

So are you saying that each cell have their own kitchen?.........I promise
we won't have room for that. Every cell would need to store their own food
for a week (i.e. storage space in their personal tent), they'd need their
own tables for cooking at least 2 per cell (everybody would have to bring
extra tables for cooking then have at least 2 to eat at), their own cooking
equipment.

So in a sense you're saying for any given dinner there would be 5 meals
being cooked at the same time using equipment that is duplicated multiple
times.  Not to mention that the duplicating equipment would not be able to
be transported by the group truck because it's not for the whole groups use.
I promise I don't want to have to carry all the stuff I did last year.

Then what's the point of going in with anybody for food?  You'd be spending
more money, you'd be in the kitchen at least once a day, and doing all the
work every day.  I'd rather eat out.

If you're cooking for the whole group you'd at least have a day or two off
before you'd have to do anything again.

What does it take to be prepared to cook for 100?  If the pots and pans are
already there in the common kitchen the only thing to prepare is the food
and if you plan the meal well then it's not a problem.

So are you saying that what we did last year didn't work?

As far as I saw the only thing that didn't work was Bjorn's friends were
assigned clean up one meal and they didn't come to the War.  Do you remember
something else?

Arabella

 Arabella,