ES - Leadership opportunities, short- and long-term

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 7 15:40:45 PDT 2000

Youth Rapier Marshal of Elfsea?  Viscount Alexander?
Yes, please check; it doesn't say that in the list of
officers in my new _Scroll_.  If he's it, I'm delighted,
that's an excellent choice.

BTW, I did leave Rapier Marshal off my list.  We have one
applicant for that, I don't think bids have closed yet.
That's what I get for inadequate fact-checking.

<snip>