ES - Re: ST - Re: GW Kitchen

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 04:42:02 PDT 2000

I think a committee is a great idea.......... I'm all for the face to face
especially when it gets closer to time, say maybe in January... ideas seem
to flow faster in person.  For now I'm happy flowing ideas over the email.
Email can hash out a lot of stuff ahead of time.

I have an idea for a good face to face meeting about all of this.  FOOL'S
COURT AND REVEL!!!! (plug-plug).  If eveeryone remembers, we are looking at
possibly Dec. 30th for this event.  Wow, I have actually have 2 cents worth
of information to contribute.

Raimond