ES - Elfsea Dance Guild

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 07:52:46 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

I thought that the Dance Guild meeting was Tuesday night. According to what
I wrote in my daytimer, I have the 12th and the 26th down for the Dance
Guild.

Did we move it to Monday nights? Please say it's tomorrow night! I won't be
able to make it tonight due to a mundane appointment.

Maria

<snip>

A send a reminder that tonight will be the first meeting of the Elfsea dance
guild in Hurst.  We will begin at 7:30.  I would post directions if I new
them, my appologies.

Your servant to command,
  Philip White