ES - Elfsea Dance Guild-directions

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Mon Sep 11 11:35:48 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Shupee'" <philipwhite at hotmail.com>
To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 8:51 AM
Subject: ES - Elfsea Dance Guild

> Greetings,
>
> We will begin at 7:30 (on Tuesday the 12th).  I would post directions if I
new
> them, my appologies.

Did my email from 9/9 with the directions not come through? Here they are:

take your best route to 183/121 in the Mid-Cities (Hurst), exit Brown Trail
(depending on which way you are traveling there will be another street
included in your exit-Bedford Rd I think), go south on Brown Trail, about 1
1/2 miles, until you almost get to the end (Pipeline Rd.).  We are on the
left in the white building with a blue awning right across from Eckerds, 800
Brown Trail, Suite D.  There is a yellow sign: Desert Dancer Studio &
Imports, 817-285-6445.

Dancing the Dream, Dreaming the Dance,

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.