ES - Interesting tidbit

Patrick St. Jean stjeanp at pat-st-jean.com
Mon Sep 11 13:53:38 PDT 2000

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, The Hermit wrote:

> it would be more interesting if you had published the article so we could read it
> and not have to go hunt thru numerous requests for names   passwords  etc   or put
> up a link that did not require this fol-de-rol

I would have, but they're the copyright holder and they didn't give me
permission to do that.

I do apologise for the inconvenience.  I forgot that that was a New York
Times article.  Next time I post one, I'll be sure to note that there's a
registration required...

Felipé

--
Pat in Fort Worth  '97 XLH 883 (Rocinante)  http://www.pat-st-jean.com/stjeanp
AMA #628294 TMRA #32588 HOG #1027226 SPMC     EKIII codes with me!

http://www.pat-st-jean.com/products.html   Software for paper money collectors