ES - Business Meeting

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Sep 14 08:32:41 PDT 2000

Armand here, quoting one of Caelin's past messages:

>From I30 and Fielder (the exit for fighter practice), go North on
Fielder to Lamar Blvd (the next stop light) and turn right (East).
Go to the next light (Davis) and turn left (North). Go to the
second possible left turn (Rocky Canyon) and turn left (West).
The next right turn is Patterson Place and my address is 2220.