ES - Rapier Authorizing Marshal needed

Ross, Wayne WRoss at tmgsolutionsinc.com
Fri Sep 15 06:23:19 PDT 2000

Caerell, I plan on being at Elfsea practice on Sunday at 11 a.m. Also, Dona
Kayleigh, Don Llewelyn, Don Brendan, HL Benedict, and Don Robin, are all
authorizing marshals that live in our region. I believe the first two have
occasionally been spotted at Elfsea practices *wink*, so if I am
unavailable, any of these good gentles can get your brother re-authorized.

Don Duncan
Central Region Rapier Marshal
Holder of Queen Allyson's Blade of Honor