ES -mino waivers

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Sep 15 11:37:52 PDT 2000

If you have web access, go to http://www.ansteorra.org and choose
"Forms" at the bottom of the screen. Then select the Minor waivers.
An Acrobat PDF file will pop up (if you don't have Acrobat installed
then follow the directions on the forms page to get it). Print the
form to your local printer.

If you cannot do this, then email me (seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org) and
I will print copies and get them to you.

We will also have the forms at troll at the event, but the parents
would have to be present to sign. We will have free Notary services
available on site (troll can radio for Maria or me).

Caelin
Seneschal to Lord and Lady Elfsea (and Notary)