ES - archery

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Sep 19 09:31:10 PDT 2000

Greetings,
     There will be a raffle/silent auction at Defender for which I have donated a fairly good 45# Recurve.  Only takes one ticket to win and it's for Lady Nina Natasha and Lord Randall Hawkwood of Elfsea.  Otherwise to talk archery please come to morning court and stay for the Archery Defender competition.  Gili, after missing the Loch's event, said he'd probably run an archers' potluck at Defender so sometime around noon you should be able to sit, eat, and talk archery.

In Service,
     Wilim