ES - archery

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Sep 19 13:58:34 PDT 2000

Yes in deedy.  There will be an archer's flight at the elfsea event.

Yeap, eatin', talkin' and shootin', some of my most favorite things.  :)

Gilli

>Greetings,
>     There will be a raffle/silent auction at Defender for which I have
donated a fairly good 45# Recurve.  Only takes one ticket to win and it's
for Lady Nina Natasha and Lord Randall Hawkwood of Elfsea.  Otherwise to
talk archery please come to morning court and stay for the Archery Defender
competition.  Gili, after missing the Loch's event, said he'd probably run
an archers' potluck at Defender so sometime around noon you should be able
to sit, eat, and talk archery.