ES - Shed Loading

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Sep 19 17:01:16 PDT 2000

The trailer needs to be done in time for my daughters and myself to load our
personal things.  Ashley has to catch a bus at 6:10 in the morning and has
to get up at 5:00 a.m........... bed time for the kids is 9:00 on a school
night.  I can't load our camp stuff by myself.  I would prefer it to stay at
6:00 p.m. please

Arabella