ES - Deputy Needed

descors at texas.net descors at texas.net
Wed Sep 27 20:35:32 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Just to let everyone know that if you are applying for a deputy position you
*will* need to send at least the officer and seneschal a copy of your
membership card.  I had to ask Anne for her card when I took her as my deputy.
 The theory for this is in case something happens to the officer and a deputy
has to take over the office totally the deputy has to be a member to continue
holding the office.

In service,

     Lord Phelippe
     Chronicler