ES - Deputy Needed

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 16:34:49 PDT 2000

Hola, Eleanor!

I'm not sure if this is right for a _deputy_ position. I could be wrong.
But, when I wanted to apply for the Chiurgeon office earlier this year, I
was told that I could not until I had given my blue membership card to our
Seneschal (among a few other pieces of documentation). I was also told by
someone out of this barony that to apply for a deputy position that you must
be able to provide proof of membership.

Have you already applied? You could ask Caelin if a copy of your application
and payment reciept will be sufficient until you get your actual card in (or
least that's what I would do in your situation). I always say that it never
hurts to ask. :)  Just a thought.

Maria

----Original Message Follows----

My lord,

Greetings. What about those of us who have only
recently applied for membership and wish to apply for
a deputy position? Are we excluded from the running
until we get our membership card in hand?

Hoping she gets hers real soon,
Eleanor Cleavely