ES - Address change

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Sep 3 12:40:08 PDT 2000

This is just a quick note to let everyone know that its offical, both mine and my Lord husbands e-mail addresses have changed. Please make note of the new addresses. (ok, for those who have known us awhile these arent "new" but rather our dial up addresses that we have had for a few years. We have had our @home accounts stopped in preperation of our pending move since where we are moving dosent have @home service).

Lord Conall Mac an Ghabhann       New address:  Raver1 at airmail.net
Lady MagD'Leigha Mac an Ghabhann   New address:  Pookie2 at airmail.net

Our "snail mail" address will be changing soon (we hope) and when that occures we will send it as well.

In Service,
MagD'Leigha