ES - Wiesenfeuer's Title Bard

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 4 20:04:14 PDT 2000

I just wanted everyone to know that Wiesenfeuer's New Title Bard is HL
Darius of The Bells.  He did a great performance, at least that is what
I was told. The competition was done in a double elimination tournement
style.  There were 7 rounds, in the final round Darius had to win twice
against the same person to win the title.  In addition, I was told that
his final piece was the one that he wrote commerating his first trip to
Elfsea to see me.   Romance is not dead yet!!

Rosalia