ES - RE: Gulf Wars, kitchen, et. al.

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Thu Sep 7 06:11:42 PDT 2000

Arabella,

I believe you are missing the point of Xene's cell suggestion.  She is
suggesting that each cell organize and feed only their own cell, not the
WHOLE group.  Most people simply are not prepared to cook for 100, it takes
completely different planning than cooking for 20, or even 50.

I think the idea of cells cooking just for cells, but using a common dining
area and such is a very good idea.  It allows people with common food
restrictions and the like to gather, and allows those who like to eat early
or late also to group.

Thank you for organizing this Xene,

Timothy of Glastonbury