ES - Rapier fighter call in Denton area

David Brockington daviddelaroke at email.com
Thu Sep 7 10:53:51 PDT 2000

This is a request to all rapier fighters interested in fighting in the
Denton area. Please meet with me at Northlake park in Denton on Monday Sept.
11, 2000. Directions to Northlake Park are as follows:
take I-35 to Denton exit University and turn right.Continue on University
until you reach Bonnie Bra (landmark K-mart on left)turn left on Bonnie Bra
park will be on your right about a mile. If you are someone you know night
be interested please pass on this info. or call me Phone # (940)383-1270.

Lord David de la Roke
Cadet to Don Llywelyn, Guard of Elfsea

The sharp pointed end goes into the other guy.