ES - Elfsea Dance Guild

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 06:51:51 PDT 2000

Greetings,

A send a reminder that tonight will be the first meeting of the Elfsea dance
guild in Hurst.  We will begin at 7:30.  I would post directions if I new
them, my appologies.

It had been suggested that we work on dances for the ball at Defender,
saturday night.  We can try out different dances and see which ones we would
deffenatly like to perform.  Come with suggestions of your favorite dance.

I would also like to again thank Her Excellency, Allessandre for modivating
the barony to revive the dance guild.  She has put forth alot of effort to
contact people, find a time, and locate a place for practice.

Your servant to command,
  Philip White