ES - Assistance needed

Don Wilkinson bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:19:35 PDT 2000

Heilsa Elfsea.
  Is anyone going to Ravensfort this weekend.   We need a ride for 1 body
and small pack.  Lord Davey Gunn gets off work around 6-6:30 and needs a
ride there only.  I can give him a ride home.  If anyone is going he lives
just south of Irving mall on Beltline in Irving.  He will be home 6:30-7.  I
will have his armor and all else, but will not be able to take him.  If you
could pick him up and bring him please call me at metro 972-251-9065 or cell
972-768-9202  and advise before 3 pm or call him at 972-790-8570  tonight.
He does not have an answer machine.
  thanks..
Almar