ES - RE: ST - Gulf Wars, kitchen, et. al.

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Wed Sep 6 20:41:34 PDT 2000

Thanks, Borek, for reminding us to be more inclusive.  (Gotta update the old
address book!).  Timothy is right, we shouldn't muck up the DFW Announce list
serve with the discussion.  Everyone, Borek raises a good question about
including the rest of the central region in our plans.  Who wants to weigh in?
I have no real objections either way.....except that, this could get REALLY
BIG.....

Catrin
P.S.  Love the motto,  Xene!