ES - Leadership opportunities, short- and long-term

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Sep 7 12:40:03 PDT 2000

To add to Galen's list (below), other offices in Loch Ruadh coming open include the Seneschal, the Exchequer, the Knight Marshal, and the Chronicler.  I believe that bids for all of these offices will close at Populace Meeting in November.  Also, as the populace last night approved holding Lughnasad again next year, we are accepting bids for Autocrat for the event to be held next August - bids must be received by October's Populace Meeting.

My thanks again to Lord and Lady Loch Ruadh for hand-delivering our Scrolls, and for staying for Populace Meeting last night.  Oh, yes - and also for proving that it is not a jinx for me for Galen to show up to a Loch Ruadh Populace meeting, as no one tried to kill me on the way home from work last night.

Padraig