ES - cooks night

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 11:26:37 PDT 2000

Honorable Lord Darius,

I would also be interested in a Cooks Guild sort of thing.  I
have been interested in period cooking, and have been reading
the SCA Cooks list on and off for a couple of years, and would
love to have the chance to share recipes and experiences.  I
can't guarantee when would be the best time, as it would depend
on my Lord's work schedule whether or not I can come, but I
really really want to!

Tyrca

=====
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra