ES - Elfsea Dance Guild

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 08:26:58 PDT 2000

>Greetings,
>
>A send a reminder that tonight will be the first meeting of the Elfsea
>dance guild in Hurst.  We will begin at 7:30.  I would post >directions if
>I new them, my appologies.

IT IS NOT TONIGHT!!!!  It is tomorrow on Tuesday!

>It had been suggested that we work on dances for the ball at Defender,
>Saturday night.  We can try out different dances and see >which ones we
>would deffenatly like to perform.  Come with suggestions >of your favorite
>dance.

BTW, I have learned from Iohn of Stargate, a very nice dance that takes the
place of "Hole in the Wall".  Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of
it, but I am hoping to see them again, and perhaps get the music and steps
to it.

>I would also like to again thank Her Excellency, Allessandre for motivating
>the barony to revive the dance guild.  She has put forth >alot of effort to
>contact people, find a time, and locate a place for >practice.

Thank you.

Alessandra