ES - Bardic Evening at Tarkus's

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 11 10:21:37 PDT 2000

Quoting willowjonbardc at juno.com:

> How was the Bardic at Tarkus's. I had to do mommy
things and pick up
> young men at band.
> Willow

Tarkus' penultimate bardic gathering was frankly rather
week, with only seven in attendance, of whom only I
admitted to actually being a bard (although Terric and
Wiley both sang fine performances).

I assume that this disappointing circumstance was
because many others who might otherwise have come had
similarly high-priority conflicts that prevented them.

I look forward to seeing many at the last bardic
gathering at Tarkus' house, the first Thurs. in Oct.

BTW, could someone privately e-mail me Tarkus' phone
number?

- Galen