ES - Another job opportunitiy

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Tue Sep 12 11:24:33 PDT 2000

where is this located?

>>> susanb at unt.edu 09/12/00 01:09PM >>>
Since we are on the subject of jobs, here's one at UNT that
someone may be interested in.

Lavina

* COSTUME SHOP SUPERVISOR (Dance and Theatre Arts)
$2,340 per month.  Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts
degree in costume technology with coursework in costume history,
or equivalent experience; some work experience in theatrical
costume techniques in professional or academic setting, including
supervisory and budgetary experience. This is a 9-month position.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com