ES - RE: ST - First day in the war zone

AerynGeil at AOL.com AerynGeil at AOL.com
Tue Sep 12 20:35:49 PDT 2000

He said

>Just wondering, could you get the photo of you in your "Warrior Baroness"
>outfit off of one of the web pages that I saw?  You could pass it around the
>class to let them all know that you mean business.

She said

Oh heavens, no!!!

Save that for inspiring people to sign up for Troll and Security

Parents here about are a bit too conservative for the Xena look.

Try taking names for the teacher (I regularly hang children noted negatively
by a sub from a metaphorical flag pole by their little toes).