ES - SCA Resources (fwd)

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Sep 13 10:59:06 PDT 2000

I think his meaning is that (1) the SCA is defined to be set in Europe and
(2) it is set to *end* at 1600 (with a 50 year carry forward under the
assumption that something documented as common in 1645 would probably
have existed in 1600 also). So your persona would have to be a Japanese
traveler in Europe prior to 1600. Though this might be possible, it would
be extremely unlikely. But document it and run with it.

Caelin