ES - Rapier Practice

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:13:57 PDT 2000

Ceatta,

Phelippe and I will be there. Thanks for holding fighter practice! It will
give Phelippe something to do and therefore keep him out of my hair while I
work on my new gown for Defender.  :)

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Several people expressed an interested in having fighter practice Saturday
morning and we are offering our house and backyard as the location.  It will
start around 10:00 a.m. Saturday morning.

Directions to Lord Ceatta and HL Robin's house

Take I20 West to Exit 429A, Granbury South - Highway 377
Watch the curve!
Go through 2 traffic lights.  There will be a RaceTrac and a Sonic on the
right, a Braums, a Chicken Express and The Benbrook Animal Hospital on the
left.  (0.8 miles) Turn left immediately after The Benbrook Animal Hospital.
This puts you on Cosby W.
Go through the 4-way Stop Sign.
Take the second left - that's Jeaneta.  We're the second house on the right.

HL Robin's device will be hanging out front.  It is:

Sable, on a bend vert fimbriated or between two lightning flashes a
catamount rampant or.

Our physical address is:
208 Jeaneta Avenue
Benbrook, TX  76126
817-249-4789

If you check MAPSCO, they list a 300 block and not a 200 block, but we
occupy the same physical space (since there is no 300 block).

This is also a time for costuming, as Robin is working on new garb for her.
Just remember, byoc.

Ceatta