ES - cooks night

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 23:33:49 PDT 2000

This offer came over the SCA Cooks list, and I was wondering how
everyone felt about this invitation?

Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:02:43 -0400
From: "Jen Conrad" <tjconrad at earthlink.net>
Subject: SC - Cooking groups

As the web person for the Middle Kingdom Culinary Collegium, I
am interested
in linking to other culinary groups throughout the known world.

If you
would like to have your group linked on our links page, send me
the url at
tjconrad at earthlink.net

To link to the Middle Kingdom Culinary Collegium, use the
following
http://mkcooks.homestead.com

In Service,
Lady Luveday Tyreman

Cooking is great - it's a socially acceptable excuse to play
with knives and
fire

AOL IM: Luveday Tyreman

<<<<<<<<

Tyrca

=====
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra