ES - shed loading

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:28:46 PDT 2000

I have been told time and again by other members of this barony....If
something doesn't go wrong with an event, it's not an SCA event. :) I'm sure
if we look hard enough, that we can find something to laugh at.

I will do my very best to come help out. In the meanwhile, is there anything
I can do to help out?

Maria
(who's looking through her book "Excuses To Tell Your Boss...Volume 2 "How
to get time off for an SCA event" by Leigh Z. Boy)

----Original Message Follows----
     "The best laid plans of mice and men...."
     Murphy's Law  "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"
     Sandee's Law "Murphy was an optimist."

     You know all those things that wait until the last minute to go wrong?
Hangist cannot get the trailer until tomorrow morning. He is sure he will
have it by 10am tomorrow morning and Dan will scramble to get it to the shed
by 11:00am. The problem, is there anyone out there who can possibly help
during the day tomorrow to load the trailer? Dan would be hard pressed to do
it all himself. He checked all over town to see if there was a rental
available for the weekend, to no avail. HELP!
Siobhan,  breathing slowly and deeply.