ES - Dance Practice - September 26th

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:04:16 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias, Your Excellancy!

I will do my best to be there tonight. But, I need to know....Is ths a garb
or non-garb guild?

Maria

----Original Message Follows----
Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be Dance Practice at Desert Dancers Studio
and Imports on September 26th (7:30 - 9:30 pm).

Directions to Studio:
Take 183 to Brown Trail, turn south on Brown Trail.  Studio is on the left
side, address is 800 D, Brown Trail, just across from Eckerd's Drug Store.
There is a blue awning, and a bright yellow sign that says "Desert Dancers
Studio & Imports".

Hope to see you there!

Alessandra Desiderio
Baroness of Elfsea