ES - Needing ideas and suggestions...

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Sep 26 09:46:23 PDT 2000

How about a tourney of love? You must have a consort for whom
you fight. The consorts provide favors and encouragement. The
consorts vote for the most gallant, the most romantic, etc.
based on on-the-field and off-the-field behavior. Flowers,
poetry, and other romantic behavior would be expected.

Caelin