ES - Field Trip to a NEW SITE!

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Tue Sep 26 11:52:57 PDT 2000

I have requested more information by email, but this gentleman has somewhat
difficult to get ahold of via email prior to this morning, so I do not know
much that will yield.

The details I have at this moment indicate (not prove) that this site does
have rather heavy tree cover, which they are trimming/clearing in areas (the
gentleman spoke of using a chainsaw on site as part of their clearing
process).  In general this is listed as a 'primitive' site.  As I said
earlier this site currently does not have water, but should soon.  They are
working on a pavilion as well.  I'm afraid that is all I have for the
moment.  I will try to get more answers before Saturday, and if not I will
be happy to respond with a report on the site after the visit.

Timothy