ES - Computer

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Sep 29 13:22:22 PDT 2000

Yep.  I did.  But, for the system I got and all the
software loaded on to it, it's still a whopping deal.
And, I'm going to pay (one way or the other) for
internet service.  I look at it as buying a $1000
computer "on credit" with NO interest.  Otherwise,
I would have financed $1000 for who-knows-how-
long at 22.9%.

/Ly Elizabeth