ES - Deputy Needed

Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra fairborn at swbell.net
Fri Sep 29 15:41:06 PDT 2000

Here is the last word on Deputies.
There are two types of deputies.
Official and Unofficial:
Official deputies like Autocrats and 2nd in charge deputies must have
memberships. If you want to be able to walk the walk and talk the talk you
need a blue card. In order for you could to take over  another officer at a
moment's you need to have a blue card.
Unofficial deputies can be appointed and can be in charge of local very
specific areas without having a membership with in the sca.  Examples are
Proofreaders, keepers of the stuff, etc... Unofficial deputies cannot
replace officers, but can help share the load.

Richard Fairbourne

In Service to the Dream

Master Richard Fairbourne , OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra