ES - Heraldic A&S Competition at Elfsea Defender

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Wed Sep 6 11:47:20 PDT 2000

Their Excellencies Lord and Lady Elfsea, Baron Galen of Bristol and Baroness
Allessandra Beatrice Desiderio, have requested that in addition to the fine
fighting we have come to expect at Elfsea Defender there be a grand display
of heraldry.

In keeping with this request, there will be six, yes, SIX, Heraldic A&S
contests: Banners, Clothing, Favors, Armor, Carved or Incised Heraldic
Items, and Misc. Heraldic Items.  Specific guidelines for these contests are
listed on the Defender website (http://members.home.net/dgutridge), and all
will require proper blazon; documentation is encouraged but not required.
It is hoped that these A&S competitions can be held on the list field
(weather permitting) and competitors will need to register with the "A&S
List Mistress"  in order to compete.  Please contact me or the individual
sponsors (named on the website) of the competitions for more information.

Attention all young bards: Lord Antigonus and Lady Elanor are sponsoring the
Third Annual Children's Bardic.  The competition will be held during the day
in conjunction with the children's activities.

And for gaming enthusiasts, Uriah of Hebron is sponsoring a period game
competition.

In service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,

Lady Julianna Vertue
A&S List Mistress at Elfsea Defender
Minister of A&S for the Barony of Elfsea
Central Region Minister of A&S