ES - Job Oppertunities

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Mon Sep 11 11:39:41 PDT 2000

File and Data-entry Clerk
Join the accounting team of a downtown corporate law firm to assist in our filing and data entry functions.  Organizational and basic typing skills, attention to detail, professional attitude and a desire to excel are required.

Accounting Data Analyst
Your analytical and data-mining skills will be an strong asset on the accounting team of our downtown law firm.  This position retrieves and analyzes report data, prepares G/L reconciliations, and processes the firm's receipts.  Accounting/finance degree or equivalent and experience with SQL/relational databases desired.

Please respond with salary history to:
Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
Attn:  Personnel Dept.
200 Crescent Court #1500
Dallas, TX  75201

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com