ES - Defender items needed

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 19:15:53 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!!

Well we have 5 days to go to Defender!! The children and I are so excited
and we are almost ready for it. I hope everyone is eagerly looking forward
to this event as we are!

Adelaide, our Baronial Chirurgeon, has asked me for a pavilion for the
Chirurgeon/Water-Bearer area. All we have in our shed that might work is a
couple of plastic tarps. Would anyone happen to have a pavilion or a canvas
tarp that could be used for our Chirurgeon and Water-Bearer? If so, could
you please let me know  so I don't load these tarps?

In Service,
Maria