ES -ladies Pavilion

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Sep 19 10:39:58 PDT 2000

Dear Ladies and consorts of Elfsea.

Our gracious Baroness and Baron are sponsoring  a Ladies Pavilion for all
Ladies and Consorts. I hope  all of you will come and sit for a round or
the whole heavy tournament. The is a wonderful time to show the beauty
and graciousness and courtesy that inspires our fighters to honor and
chivalry. Please bring ribbons and tokens and smiles to give to the
fighters. I am inviting the Ladies and  Consorts from outside our area to
come and sit with us so if  you could bring extra ribbons and goodies to
share that would be wonderful. Extra chairs would be nice,  Also I wanted
to give out some little prizes but my health and finances kept me from
getting  many so we could use some little prizes if you have some to
spare. Baron LLewellyn is setting up the tent and I am bringing some
decoration but if you have some garlands or others things that might make
the pavilion pretty please bring it.
Thank you and I hope to see you there.
Willow de Wisp