ES - S/I Guild Principal Position

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:35:50 PDT 2000

Good Gentles,

This was announced at Moot last night, but for those who were not able to
attend, I wanted to post this to Elfsea's list.

After holding the Scribes & Illuminators Guild now for over two years, I
feel it is time for me to step down.  This is not a warranted position and
the Guild Principal does not have to report to anyone.  However, this person
must be able to arrange monthly S/I meetings as well as hold and maintain
the baronial scribal supplies and work with Lord and Lady Elfsea on baronial
award scrolls.

If you are interested in this position or have any questions, please contact
me prior to next month's Moot, for it will be at that time that I would like
to announce my successor.

I will continue to be an active member of the Scribes Guild and have truly
enjoyed being Their Excellencies' Scribe and serving Elfsea in this
capacity.

In service,
H.L. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel~