ES - Field Trip to a NEW SITE!

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Tue Sep 26 10:19:04 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea!

I have just spoken with the coordinator in charge of a site in Corsicana
that Amtguard owns.  I will be meeting with him at 9:30 on Saturday at the
Le Madelaine in South Arlington (I-20/Cooper) and after breakfast to discuss
the site we will be going out to view the site.

My initial reports have this site as a new, very rural site that they are
continueing to put capital improvements on.  Currently it has no water on
site, and they use Water Buffalos (which the site arranges) for their
events.  By Springfaire my understanding is that they will have water on
site, and a large covered pavilion.  I would very much like as many as would
like to come to see the site with me.  Your input is my most valuable
commodity in determining if this site would be acceptable for Springfaire.

If you are interested in going, please let me know!

Timothy of Glastonbury
Autocrat for Springfaire