ES - Pattern Beta Tester Results

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 20:01:09 PDT 2000

Hola!

A couple of months ago, I posted that there was going to be a new pattern
company on he web and that she was looking for beta testers for her
patterns.

I am pleased to announce that I got the farthingale to test! :D  When I get
this pattern in, who else would like to take a look at it? It will be a
pattern for a woman of my ummmm...shall I say girth? and height.

Philip and Elan, I would really value and welcome your opinions.

I asked her about other patterns that she plans to bring out. Sometime next
year, she will be asking for beta testers for her line of Elizabethan man's
wardrobe. The Italian Ren designs will be hopefully coming out in 2002 (I
think that this is what she said).

I will keep you updated!

Maria (anxiously awaiting her pattern)