ES - Gothic's Title Bard

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Tue Sep 5 22:20:50 PDT 2000

I changed the subject line to remind everyone that another event had a
bardic competition this past weekend.  I wasn't able to attend due to the
fact that I had open house for my new studio.  But, I heard that some dear
friends of mine won! Below is the post I received from Eleanor:

"My lady, as Bardic was run by our previous champion, I was hoping he
would post that info. I know that I've asked the Steward to include the
info in his letter of thanks, but you may be proud to know that they are
from your area! I don't know that they play with a particular group, but
the winners were ( apologies for any misspellings), Ly Brigid
O'Shaunessy & Ld Finnian Macleod for a duet that they sang during the
Crown's supper Saturday night. We had delicious hot food and some
wonderful entertainment to boot! Your B&B participated too, and Baroness
Allessandra REALLY impressed our Queen Allyson."

Eleanor

We really do have many talented artisans in our Barony.  I personally Love
the song they did. They've had quite a bit of practice just singing my
requests of it *_*.  Vivat and congratulations to Brigid & Finnian!!  That
was some stiff competition!

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com