ES - Gulf Wars, kitchen, et. al.

Spence & Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Sep 6 16:46:45 PDT 2000

Lord Timothy tried to send this, but it bounced.

Ceatta

Eek .... As the moderator of DFW-Announce I would ask that this list be used
only for Announcements, not for general discussion.  I have to
personally approve each message for DFW-Announce to keep out the spam, etc.  It would not be a good forum for general discussion.

There is a Central Regional List which could be used, but the membership is
much more well covered between the Elfsea and Steppes list.  Now, a
DFW-Announce post suggesting subscribing to one of the Barony Lists in order
to participate in this discussion.

Timothy of Glastonbury