ES - GW Kitchens

AerynGeil at AOL.com AerynGeil at AOL.com
Thu Sep 7 17:54:20 PDT 2000

Just a thought -
    (I hope to go but it will depend on my shcool schedule)

Some people are very good at throwing together "cold" lunches that can be set
up as either a buffet line or "Sack" lunches. Perhaps some of those people
can prepare food for the remote locations - list field, archery range,
shopping lunch, etc. - in a previously arrainged number of sets.

    (If I am able to go I can handle a buffet/ "Sack" lunch combination for
upwards of  50 - for references ask about Lady Aeryn's La Marche Sauvage
Lunches)

    (I also love to help with soup and spaghetti AND at my first event a cook
fed me  baklava for cleaning vegetables and I've been a scullery maid ever
since.)

Aeryn