ES - Dance Classes

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Sat Sep 9 01:04:14 PDT 2000

That was the last info I had also, 7:30 I think???  Anyway, here are the
directions to the studio:

take your best route to 183/121 in the Mid-Cities (Hurst), exit Brown Trail
(depending on which way you are traveling there will be another street
included in your exit-Bedford Rd I think), go south on Brown Trail, about 1
1/2 miles, until you almost get to the end (Pipeline Rd.).  We are on the
left in the white building with a blue awning right across from Eckerds, 800
Brown Trail, Suite D.  There is a yellow sign: Desert Dancer Studio &
Imports, 817-285-6445.

My dad is having his pace maker moved (surgery #4) in OKC on Tuesday and
Delvos will be in Austin working but, one of my girls, Beverly, will be
there to open up for you.  Let her know if you need anything, she will be
glad to help.  Hope ya'll have lots of fun!

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com